Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry

Saturday, March 12, 2011

i miss you



hey assalamualaikum : )

happy birthday to twin tyka :)
you already 16 year's old now..
may god bless you baby..

ya allah tolong sampaikan rindu nie dkt MIRUL SYAFIQ..

every time eby bkk lappy mesti eby dengar first song you bg dkt eby tu.then tengok memory picture kite dkt lappy..
picture dkt mcd :( whoa rindu that moment..rindu eby tk wey ?
dig dag dig dug jantung eby bile tengok picture you..rindu eby dkt you tuhan je yg tahu..
dah dah jiwang pulak eby ni..ahh tk kire yg penting eby rindu dkt you..eby nk meet you


need you by travie mccoy..this song make me sad..you know what..i missyou alot..
mule la eby teringat when first time kite kenal dulu..all memories of us..till now..

 
I know its not your fault, but I’m? a locked door
Anytime I’m a mess by someone before
And I wish that I, I could find a key
To unlock all the things that you want us to be
Let me open up and start again,
But there’s a safe around my heart
I don’t know how to let you in,
And that’s what keeps us apart
And that’s why I need time.
I said I need you,
I need you to understand, you, you, you
I need you to understand, you, you, you

Call up the locksmith,
Tell him we need him quick
We’ve got a million keys,?
None of them seem to fit
While your on the phone,
Call up the clocksmith,
Cuz I could use some time,
Even the slightest bit

Let me open up and start again,
And break this safe around my heart
I don’t know how to let you in,
And that’s what keeps us apart
And that’s why I need time
I said I need you
I need you to understand, you, you, you
I need you to understand, you, you, you

I’m thinking now’s? the time,
Maybe its time to go, if I gave you my heart, be gentle,
I’m tired of laying low, lets give the world a show
And when you know, you know,
And when you know, you know, you know
And when you know, you know, you know, you know
And that’s why I need time

I said I need you,
I need you to understand, you, you, you
I need you to understand
I need you
I need you, you, you



8month before we in relationship..

first time we meet eby cakap nk kidnap you kn..but that 8month before we're still friend..but now jeng jeng jeng...and now i already kidnap you meme..
i already kidnap your heart and never let someone take it from me..
when i see your face there's not a thing that i would change cause you're amazing..
just the way you're...

bile meet you whoa eby rase eby la paling happy sekali..sbb dpt meet you..3day more we already 3month kn b..
kejap je da 3month..whoa..you're my everything b..bile rindu kite skype..tpi lappy kau tu meme..cam kau tu bwt prob..
so kau jea yg bole tgk eby..gela sad wey..this is not fair..aku nk tgk muke kau jgk..mate kau yg sepet tu..haha..
rambut kau yg dulu kale nye mcm si bieber..lepak cc dengan kau main dota..first time tengok kau main..
walaowey best gela..aku thu kau pro..tapi segan nk suruh kau ajr..so diam jea..dalam hati aku ckp..
eley bile kau nk ajar aku main benda tu..aku nk jugak wey...if ckp nanti mesti kau tknk ajar..sbb kau tknk aku leka dgn game tu...
whoa kau leka tkpe aku tk bole kn..

bile oncll time kau dota..

5minit pertame..
whoa semangatnye nk borak dgn die nie..aku dpt free cll wey..

15minit kemudian...
--' pehal mamat nie senyap je nie...aku ckp sorong-2 kea tahu la aku dpt free cll..ishh..
woi dota kea..he will say ehh sorry eby..nvmine i understand you..kwn aku lgi best..si dayah daud..bf die acap main dota..die tglkn dayah mcmtu je..
kesian dayah..ckp sorang-2...da ade sblh nie pun dayah still ckp sorang-2 sbb acap leka dgn dota..
and now dayah suruh acap ajr die dota..haha..kt kelas aku sorang je perem yg main dota..but im still noob..

bile dkt kelas..whoa tgk org dok dating dgn bf/gf die..balik school tgk org jln dgn bf/gf die..eley dating dkt school ape barang..
haha..wany si budak kuat still chill lgi..bile tgk dorang date teringt dkt meme..haha tkpe wany..relex je oke..nanti meet oke..

duduk dlm bus da berangan ape benda tah..rindu punye pasal sampai berangan-2 da wey..
senggih sorang-2 mcm org gela..tengok HP wallpaper picture time kt mcd..whoa rindunye dkt die..
bile tengok dkt bear you bg dkt eby..lahayy..awak peganti meme bile die jauh dgn saya..thanks alot bear cause always with me : )
peluk HP dgn bear mcm org gela..they think im crazy..they dont understand..you all i have...at night when the star light on my room..
talking to the moon..trying to get to you...in hope you on the other side talking to me to talking to the moon..
b if you rindu dkt eby you just tell to the moon oke..nanti that moon will tell dkt eby what you just say..cause everynight im talking to the moon..

i always scared..im scared because im afraid if someone take your heart from me..dont know what happen to me on that time..
urghh --' everytime i pray..i never forget doa for our relationship..always doa hope allah kekalkan our relationship until last breathe..
i never stop thinking of you..how can i forget all this thing..you're the only one make me smile b..yeah i apprichate cause i have you..
never forget that day..i dont want to say goodbye..thats the hard thing to do..cause you're mean to me..for all the thing has done and say..for all hurt
that i do..i hope you will forgive me..you were light to my day..you were light to guide my day..


So maybe it's true..That I can't live without you..
And maybe two is better than one..But there's so much time..
To figure out the rest of my life..And you've already got me coming undone..And I'm thinking two is better than one..
fuhh bile berdiri sblh you whoa redupnye..yes i know im short..grrrr...you always say that im short right..
Every now and now i go to sleep,
i couldnt stop dreaming about you..you're love is got me feeling kind a weak..i really cant see me without you..
and now you're running around in my head..i never gonna let you slip away again,its real love that you dont know about..

Cause you're the apple to my pie...You're the straw to my berry..
You're the smoke to my high..And you're the one I wanna marry..
Don't know if I could ever be..Without you 'cause boy you complete me...
And in time I know that we'll both see..That we're all we need..
i know im not alone..as you and i..


untuk 150juta mereka tanya kau soalan yg sama..knapa kau masih lgi mahukn dia...apakah kau buta atau kau pura-2 suka..
ohh 150juta kali itu..dia mungkin keras bila bersuara..tpi dia jelas jujur apa ada nya..aku lgi kenal dia..
sayang ibarat tk kira masa..tapi sayang manja bila kita berdua..sayang kenal sayang sayang..bwt apa di cerita bahagia kita rasa..biar tk di percaya
peduli org kata..aku punya manja kau saja bole rasa : ) rahsia kita..pewittt kiss sikit kiss sikit...
muahhhhhhhhh..


Seriuosly..I miss you so badly..But I just want you to know..that you the only one for me..only you that i love..only you inside my heart..
sorry..i can't lie my self that ILOVEYOU : )


entry by: eby si budak comel