Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry

Saturday, May 14, 2011

7 Month left

Assalamualaikum


Happy 5 Month B,

still 7 month left before us to be 1 year,

even you were not here,

the most important is you remember the day,



Eby : aww sunday 15 may

Meme : bukan isnin kea,

Eby : no lah sunday 15 may*and im smile alone

love me,love me,say that you love me,

kiss me,kiss me say that you miss me,

tell me what i wanna hear,tell me that you love me,



still ingat first meet kite?

mengada, you tak ingat eby sepuk you,

bile cakap nak meet,ahh best nye,

tapi bile you nak balik,phewww eby sedih gile,even you tengok eby chill muke pun tak sedih,

mama cakap*kalau jumpe selalu pun tak boleh,nanti cepat muak,

biar jarang jumpe kasi sayang tu lagi UMMMMMM , HAHA

tapi bile dah lame tak jumpe? --'

haihh rase nak mati, buatpe semua tak kena,



since you're not here now,

i  want to tell you that

my heart is all for you,

and its mean.........

I love you so much,

mouth sometimes do not mean to say that,

but only heart knows what we mean

no matter what happen

i want you to know that I love you the most

I miss you,


* pergi tengok furniture for our home, HAHA


* and you the only one for me * Mohammad Amirul Syafiq


Happy Anniversary

5 Month