Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry

Sunday, February 13, 2011

thanks you


hey assalamualaikum .
oke smlm lpk mcd..dgn tyka and meme..haha..bertige je..sbb daus tk dpt dtg..so tyka sorang2..haha..die jdi photographer smlm..ala tkpe kn yuncc..atleast kau ade work sikit nk bwt..today sunday..means tomorrow school..hw and study..nextweek exam..PMR coming soon..ohmygoshh..pray for me..hopefully i can get good result..make parents proud..oke..then dpt cll from sis eka..she just say that im going to kelantan this march..ohmygsoshh..i dont know it best or not..but nevermine la..lai lai tgk pic dkt mcd smlm :) 


play dota :]


no camera please !


 my turn play dota . just watch :] how pro im


see . my eyes look like elmo :]



 muke meme lepas kena restling !


kembali normal :]


muke lega da bagi present :]


thank you oke for this present :]