Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry

Monday, February 21, 2011

di tunda --'

hey assalamualaikum
hey monday..as ussual assembly!
urgghh..u know what..teacher say that paper for tomorrow yeah i means
for tuesday and wednesday di tunda .
all student bersorak like crazy bile cikgu cakap tadi .
huh ape yg happy nye ?
korang happy sebab tkde paper for tomorrow and wednesday ?
jangan nk perasan sangat la kn.
even tomorrow tkde paper but nextweek
still kena jwb jugak !
paper tunda...
because student from indonesia come to our sch .
yeah means i still have time to study more bout that subject :]
today science already in chap 4 .
RESPIRATION
means process of producing new inviduals from living organisms!
ohmygoshh i dont like this chap..
its easy to understand but to other student 
they always think negative bout this chap !
they like crazy people when learn this chap in the class ! 
come on la ! think positive !



He is sensible and so incredible
And all my single friends are jealous
He says everything I need to hear and it's like
I couldn't ask for anything better
He opens up my door and I get into his car
And he says you look beautiful tonight
And I feel perfectly fine

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you

He respects my space
And never makes me wait
And he calls exactly when he says he will
He's close to my mother
Talks business with my father
He's charming and endearing
And I'm comfortable

He can't see the smile I'm faking
And my heart's not breaking
Cause I'm not feeling anything at all
And you were wild and crazy
Just so frustrating intoxicating
Complicated, got away by some mistake and now

And that's the way I loved you oh, oh
Never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you